Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley half jacket sunglasses this perseverance worthy of my rewards.

Finally broken through the sixth floor, reached a long-awaited seventh layer of the realm is that when I re-cultivation in recent times, fast, Long island abundant world of strength is also a major reason before I realm although raised to the seventh layer, but not enough skill, so they do not know what is the difference between the sixth floor, but now I found the seventh layer and the sixth floor of the difference is innate and acquired difference between the seventh layer Happy tactic before, only glimpses of energy between heaven and earth can not use the seventh layer seems to have opened the door to the world of strength, although I am only just entered the innate, but has already begun on the world of strength has been induction and I believe long as it continues the practice continues, sooner or later I will be able to use the world of strength one day, when Hou believe that even if the the Jinzhou level of magic, can not compare directly with the world of strength to attack power.
I now know the master why so eager to break the sixth floor in front of six layers are just infuriating amount of accumulation, to the seventh floor, is a qualitative leap in the future I can be a step-by-step guide world of strength on the infuriating time the essence of the pure time infuriating it is not before the six-story can be compared, but its growth rate is also far more than previously. It can be said to the seventh layer of my Happy tactic considered to have small achievements.
I was for this discovery are excited, but suddenly heard the sound of a familiar flutter is close to me, listen to the voice is still a kilometer away, looked at the sky, has been almost dawn, when in close physical proximity is not disturb,oakley half jacket sunglasses, I specifically look for a hidden cave, this time I will come to me, only naughty Princess Anne. even knows not, but she still will be a day early and came hope to be able to like a year ago, the Water Department or ice magic sleeping I woke up. Unfortunately, since the start of my infuriating to return to the third layer, this habit has been rarely succeed but I am a good mood and decided to let her share a little fun, after all, to one year without success, but still refused to give up, this perseverance worthy of my rewards.
Small sacred dragon Anna from close to me one hundred meters slow down the speed, and the meat wings stopped flapping, but I can easily heard she had been suspended in the air, it seems that should be displaying a wind system of ' levitation ', which is one of six Air Magic, she was already skilled in the use, she seems to know I can sense movement within one hundred meters, so that they are so son carefully, but unfortunately the now I'm big breakthroughs in the 1000 meters has found her under my spiritual knowledge, and her every move I know crystal clear.
Obviously, she felt like this is still very easy to be found, so a magic baked into the knowledge of my spirit, I saw a burst of smoke emerge, her whole body was black smoke hid,cheap oakley sunglasses, appears to be dark Magic 'hidden mist technique', which is six dark magic, her light to the Department of the identity of the dragon cast out of the six dark magic, it seems that her mana, there has been, and now she can barely display eight light spells. 'the fog implicit technique' role is to summon a burst of black fog wrapped around the target

No comments:

Post a Comment