Tuesday, December 4, 2012

north face jackets for men once the tired

 straight up to close the window in the window of the left side of the bed, I put the hands of the backpack thrown into the upper berth of the bed, my home in Shanghai, but Shanghai is really too big, at least down to four cars before can return home, a moonlight transportation costs, not a thousand or more is not enough ... most of the time I was to live in the dormitory!
In the bunk bed, each with a small desk, but the upper berth is not the same, although there are things of a similar desk, but it is in the bed, floating in the window of a Z-shaped structure, I must sit on the bed before you can use the desk is very inconvenient!
Do not have to worry about my feet encountered the brother of the lower berth, capped with a table constructed below, for insulated panels closed up,north face jackets for men, you can block the light from window shot, avoided my foot against a Second ... what not to run into things!
Nor reason few people staring at me, off shoes, bed ladder climb up from the bedside, and then I brought from home, from the bag and dig out one by one on the bedside table !
Sit on the bed, small table or very chic, above the height of the bed about an adult thigh, ventured to sit down, do not say ... other than a little high, really comfortable, toward the bed a pull, but there are still a movable backrest, hey ... so that, once the tired, the backrest a push to the behind of a down, I can sleep, so it seems, capped with comparable under paved too more
cheap nfl nodded like a computer, so that I can here on the Internet, d

No comments:

Post a Comment